Why Consider Sober Living or Recovery Housing?
A stepping-stone between addiction treatment and returning home can help make the transition back to everyday life easier. At Silver Maple Recovery, we offer long-term Recovery Apartments that provide a community of support in a safe environment that can teach you how to live in recovery.
What is Sober Living?
The process of recovering from active addiction often requires sustained, long-term and targeted approaches that are designed to reduce the likelihood of relapse and to help improve a person’s ability to manage their responsibilities. We know it takes time for new patterns to take root as healthy habits. A high-quality sober living environment can provide long-term structure, support and continued care to help you build a strong foundation for lasting recovery.
High quality sober living homes offer clean, safe and affordable living options that are free from drugs and alcohol. Recovery housing like this is also designed to help a newly sober individual navigate the challenges of early sobriety.
At Silver Maple Recovery, our long-term recovery housing program encompasses four major dimensions that support a life of recovery:
What to Expect from Silver Maple Recovery Apartments
Our sober living program at Silver Maple Recovery includes:
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartments, each with a full kitchen
- 24-hour live-in support staff
- Resident-required participation in treatment, weekly AA/NA meetings and community service
- Case Management assistance to develop and work treatment plan goals, find a sponsor and explore employment opportunities
- Transportation is available to assist residents to treatment, AA/NA meetings, medical appointments and shopping
- Long-term recovery support and resident education on how to live sober
As part of Silver Maple Recovery’s full continuum of care, residents can easily attend Intensive Outpatient and Partial Hospitalization treatment as indicated by individualized treatment plans. Silver Maple Recovery’s sober living program meets Level III criteria as determined by Ohio Recovery Housing.
Who Should Use Recovery Housing?
We strongly recommend recovery housing for the following:
• Newly in recovery
• Recently completed inpatient treatment
• Pattern of relapse upon discharge from inpatient treatment
• Lack of current sober housing
We Support Medication-Assisted Treatment
Unlike many other sober living options, we support individuals who have chosen Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) through Vivitrol or Sublocade. Silver Maple Recovery Sober Living apartments follow the Talbot Class C medication guidelines.
When Should You Consider Men’s Sober Living in Northeast Ohio?
If you’ve been through residential treatment but are concerned about transitioning into life at home, a sober living house can take the pressure off and help bridge the gap to lasting recovery. To learn more about expert sober living in Lorain County, Ohio, contact us today or call us directly at 855-762-7531. We have professional caregivers ready to listen and assist you.